Purpose of data collection, processing, and profiling
Pulselinks is an event management platform and provides the means to collect data that is primarily intended to be used for the purposes of planning, organizing and managing an event or for the purposes of managing the registration and attendance of a participant in an event including making hotel bookings, travel arrangements, payments processing where applicable. The determination of the data to be collected and how it is used is under the control and responsibility of the Client and Data Controller.
- All information collected about individuals are gathered through Pulselinks forms
- Information may be loaded via interfaces to other Client systems e.g. membership databases and/or authentication system
- Pulselinks does not possess or use data about individuals from external sources.
- Pulselinks as a platform does not profile any individuals, all data collected serves only as a contact information within an organization
- The Client and Data controller may be combining or profiling data. Please refer to the Client portal GDPR compliance information
Personal Data Protection Notice
Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) came into force on 15 November 2013. In line with the PDPA 2010, we will
protect your privacy and your personal data in our database will not be shared / disclosed without your consent.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect / obtain your personal data in various ways, such as:
– Admission and Registration of our events;
– Contest Participation organised by us;
– Visitor Survey carried out by us or appointed agent(s);
– Exhibitor Survey conducted by us or appointed agent(s);
– Exhibition Enquiry conducted by us or appointed agent(s); and/or
– Any other methods relevant to the Exhibitions organised by us.
What types of personal data do we collect?
The personal data which we collect may include but is not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number,
photos, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, income range,
contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, race,
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We will process your personal data for the following reasons:
– to reply to your enquiries related to our business;
– to send you the latest updates of our exhibitions information;
– for billing and financial purposes;
– for contract and agreement purposes related to our services or business;
– for contest winner selection; and/or
– any other reasonable purposes relating thereto.
How do we protect your personal data?
We shall treat all personal data which we collect from you, as confidential and shall ensure you the security of such collected
personal data. However, we may be required to disclose information about your personal data to the following third parties, as
and when necessary for matters related to our business activities:
1. our data processor (mailing company, database company);
2. our contractor and sub-contractor;
3. our auditors, lawyers, consultants ;
4. our business partners;
5. our agents and distributors; or
6. any parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
We may also use your personal data in compliance with any regulatory requirements and for any reasons related to rendering
you the services you require.
How can you access / update your personal data?
You are entitled to have access to your personal data and if there are any changes or queries to your personal data, you may
write to us using contact details provided below to enable us to update your personal data accordingly.
Personal Data Protection Officer
Customer Relations Department
|Address ||:||9-1-6, Jalan 3/109F |
Danau Business Centre
Danau Desa Off Jalan Kelang Lama
58100 Kuala Lumpur
|Tel No. ||:||+603 2284 2281/2291 (ADASTRA) |
|Fax No. ||:||+603 7982 1648 |
|Email Address||:||firstname.lastname@example.org |
Our Privacy Statement
We may amend our privacy statement from time to time and any updated version shall be applicable and supersede the previous versions, whether in a hardcopy or softcopy. Please check our website for latest information on the related matter.
Our privacy statement is also available on our website which may be linked to other sites which we do not operate or control them. We are not responsible for the privacy practice and the content of such other website. If your personal data or information are collected through any such third parties’ website, your transaction will occur on such third parties’ website and controlled by them. We shall not be associated with them on such arrangement or transaction.